The Original Tour London - 24-hour bus pass with theme park tickets
- Admire the 360 views of London from an open-top bus
- Enjoy unlimited hop-on, hop-off access for a period of 24 hours so you can visit London at your own pace
- Visit your favorite theme parks while taking advantage of your 24-hour bus pass
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ticket. Includes 3 complimentary walking tours and a complimentary hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise.
Combo tickets include all the benefits of The Original Tour 24-hour hop-on-hop-off bus and a ticket to one of the following theme parks:
- Shrek's Experience
- Madame Tussauds
- London SeaLife
- London Zoo
- The London Dungeon
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off across 3 main routes (Yellow, Blue and Orange) and 3 shuttle routes (Morning Shuttle, Red Shuttle, Purple Shuttle)
- Free Hop-on Hop-off Thames River sightseeing cruise
- FREE Changing of the Guard (10am) Walking Tour. *Please check availability with a “The Original Tour” Staff Member
- Multi-lingual recorded commentary available on the red and blue routes in 11 languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic and Brazilian Portuguese.
- A live English commentary delivered by our expert local guides available on the yellow route
- Children’s commentary in English on the yellow, orange & blue routes.
- Ticket to the theme park of your choosing (Shrek's Experience, Madame Tussauds, London SeaLife, KidZania, London Zoo, The London Dungeon)
- Vouchers are valid for redemption within the period of 6 months from the date of booking
- Vouchers can be redeemed at any bus stop; either with the bus driver or sales staff or at the Original London Visitor Centre located at 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, SWIY 5BL
- From the time of validation your SEA LIFE London ticket is valid for entry within 30 days
- From the time of validation with our staff, your London Dungeon tickets are valid for use within 30 days
- Madame Tussauds’ voucher is valid 30 days from date of redemption on the bus and must be redeemed at gate 4
- From the time of validation your London Zoo ticket is valid for 7 days
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
Visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is something truly special, an experience to remember for b...
Explore London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour with over 60 stops across the city....
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Quee...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
- Hop on - hop off routes This hop on – hop off sightseeing bus tour allows you to explore London fr...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harr...
The amazing afternoon tea crawl in Soho Afternoon Tea is the new dinner! Discover what traditional A...