Small Group Tour to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge with entries and 2-Course Lunch
- Embark on a personable experience with this small group tour
- Enjoy entry to the majestic Windsor Castle and the iconic Stonehenge
- Relax with roundtrip transportation from London by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Indulge in a scrumptious 2-course lunch in Stonehenge
- Led by a professional guide giving you fascinating facts
Enjoy a personal small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most popular attractions – Windsor Castle and Stonehenge. This extra special tour gives you more one on one time with your guide so be prepared to ask as many questions as you like!
Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favorite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through–the–keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House.
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Stonehenge
- 2-course lunch
- Professional guide
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks (valid until 31st March 2020)
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-16 years)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (over 60)
Departs from Golden Tours visitor centre
4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH
- Windsor Castle is closed on the 9th and 10th of April and 15th of June. On these days your tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead
- This tour requires an e-ticket. You must provide the e-ticket that will be sent through to you so please ensure you bring the e-ticket with you to the venue. Without the e-ticket, you will unable to gain entry to the tour
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2020. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure
- Every Thursday
- Check-in: 7.45 am for 8.00 am departure
- Return (approximately): 6.00 pm
Windsor Castle is closed on the 9th and 10th of April and the 15th of June. On these days your tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Discover two of the UK's most popular and iconic landmarks, Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of...