Sherlock Holmes walking tour of London
- See where John Watson first hears of Sherlock Holmes from his friend Stamford
- Visit locations featured in the series with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, as well as the big screen adaptation with Robert Downey Jr
- Find existing locations from the Conan Doyle books including The Illustrious Client, The Bruce Partington Plans, A Study in Scarlet and other Sherlock stories
Grab your deerstalker, as you embark on a Sherlock Holmes Tour of London, exploring places featured in the books, real sites that inspired Arthur Conan Doyle, as well as locations featured in film and TV adaptations of the detective’s great adventures.
This Sherlock Holmes walk is a must-do tour for real fans of Holmes and Watson.
The tour starts at the very place where Holmes and Watson first meet and then takes in literary sites from gentlemen’s clubs to grand hotels featured in some of the novels and short stories, as well as the London that inspired the author of the books, Arthur Conan Doyle.
You get to visit many of the film and TV locations and inspirations in the capital featured in screen adaptations starring Jeremy Brett, Benedict Cumberbatch and Robert Downey Jr. Along the way, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take pictures and see the locations up-close.
Feel free to dress up as the Master Sleuth himself or any other character in the series (only if you want to!). The Sherlock Holmes London tour finishes at Somerset House on The Strand – but please note that this tour does not include Baker Street as part of the itinerary.
- Professional guide
- Mini coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 3-15)
Outside the ‘Savini at Criterion’ restaurant at Piccadilly Circus
- Tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
The Immersive Experience combines Jeff’s Musical Version, immersive theatre, virtual reality, augmen...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...