Meet Vincent Van Gogh exhibition tickets
- Step into the award-winning audio-visual exhibition
- Journey through the life and artworks of Vincent van Gogh
- Witness the only digital collection featuring all of van Gogh’s paintings
- Experience the immersive, tactile sets with striking audio-visual techniques
Discover the art and life of Vincent van Gogh like never before and immerse yourself in this award-winning exhibition. Step into the artist’s famous painting of his bedroom, see how he dramatically depicted the wheat fields and marvel at the exhibition’s incredible audio-visual techniques.
Despite having sold only one painting in his lifetime, Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh went on to become one of the most treasured artists of all time. You can now come closer than ever before to this extraordinary man’s artwork, life and legacy through the award-winning, immersive exhibition Meet Vincent van Gogh in London. This interactive once-in-a-lifetime experience, created by the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, uses cutting edge audio-visual techniques to take visitors on an unforgettable journey in Van Gogh’s footsteps.
You'll see how the artist expressed his many emotions through heavy brush strokes and dramatic colors, step into life-size reproductions of Van Gogh’s paintings, come face to face with the Yellow House and learn about the science behind Vincent’s beautiful and intense paintings. You’ll receive a pair of headsets to wear throughout this self-guided exhibition. Narrated by the artist himself (thanks to the hundreds of letters he wrote to his brother Theo), the story takes you through each of the exhibition’s six sections and serves as a wonderful insight into his thoughts.
Rather than presenting Vincent’s original artworks, Meet Vincent van Gogh is a highly immersive, comprehensive and emotional look into van Gogh’s creative process. It also reflects on the personal challenges Vincent encountered during his short life – mental illness, the nature of friendship and creativity and the search for identity. This exhibition is both a narrative and celebration of Vincent van Gogh, showcasing the artist’s highs and lows and helping visitors meet the man behind the myth.
- Entry to the Meet Vincent van Gogh exhibit
- Full audio guide (English, Korean, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German, and Mandarin)
- Specially adapted audio guide for children
- Written exhibition guides
- Transportation to and from the event
- Infants (under 2 years): free
- Children (under 12): reduced
- Students with valid ID: reduced
- Seniors (over 65): reduced
Meet Vincent van Gogh Exhibition, Doon Street Car Park, Upper Ground, SE1 9PP (Behind the National Theatre)
- Please note there is a charge of 1 GBP to use the cloakroom, maximum time 2 hours
- Tickets cannot be canceled after purchase
- Ticket price includes a £1.50 booking fee
- Booking can be amended 48 hours prior to the event
- Allocated time slots will be given for each ticket booked to avoid overcrowding
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday:
- 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Thursday, Friday and Saturday:
- 10.00 am to 10.00 pm
Entries are every 30 minutes to avoid overcrowding
No other London tour offers a journey into the Churchill War Museum along with a guided tour of the ...
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lif...
Do you want to see all of London’s ‘must-see’ sights and attractions? Would you like to hear quirky ...
What other London tour includes visits to sights as diverse as the Tower of London, an exhilarating ...
St Paul's Cathedral The morning part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral where yo...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
After meeting your guide at St Pancras International train station by the Eurostar departures, you w...
You'll learn about artists such as Van Gogh and Da Vinci and browse through favorite works by master...
KidZania When you were a kid, did you dream of becoming a police officer, a famous painter or an ast...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of boats...