Please mind the gap and welcome aboard the London Tube tour, a tour through the city and also through history. You will be travelling on London's oldest stretch of railway and the world's first underground railway, both in one tour, so be prepared to soak up 150 years worth of stories, scandals and facts. From peculiar to downright beautiful, the tube has it all, and on this tour you'll get to experience it first-hand, whizzing deep into the belly of the city, learning fascinating tidbits as you go. This is a private tour, so ask all the questions you want, and your guide will be sure to know the answer, whether it be about engineering feats, how the tube fits into pop culture and the best routes to travel. This is your chance to see, live and breathe the city like a local.
London Tube tour
- Travel deep under the city of London and hear fascinating stories from your private guide
- Learn about London's ghost stations
- Figure out how to tell your Seven Sisters from your Elephant and Castle
- Professional guide
- Optional gratuities
- Zone 1 Travelcard or an Oyster card topped up with at least £7 of pay-as-you-go credit
Paddington Station, Paddington, London W2 1FT, UK
Please meet your tour underneath the clock on Platform 1 of the station.
- The London tube tour will travel by tube going in and out of stations. You will also need a zone 1 Travelcard or an Oyster card topped up with at least £7 of pay-as-you-go credit. Please note this is not included in the ticket price
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams
- This tour is private so when you book you will have your own guide and not share the tour with anyone else
- On each tour the route may change slightly depending on improvement work on the underground network
- This tour is available year round at 10.00am and 1.30pm
- The tour lasts approximately 2 hours
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Quee...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Visit the historic Borough Market, the oldest and largest food market in London, and enjoy the sight...
Sit back and relax on board the Eurostar train as you're whisked away to Paris. The first stop of th...
You'll kick off your day of exploring at Oxenholme Station where your expert guide will be waiting t...
This is your chance to see the wizarding world of Harry Potter in the flesh as you step into the War...