London city game – world of wizards and Harry Potter locations
- See popular and lesser-known places in London
- Find the alley which inspired JK Rowling's writing of Harry Potter
- Visit Westminster Station, Trafalgar Square, Cecil Court and other places depicted in the Harry Potter movies
- Go to the favorite pub of Charles Dickens
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- You can start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Play a city game and go on a magical London walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this London tour, you will see Trafalgar Square, the Horse Guards Parade, Cecil Court, the Palace Theater and many other magical places where Harry Potter movies were filmed.
Are you up for a magical adventure in London?
Inhale. Pause. Close your eyes. What just happened? A second ago you were holding her hand. You can still feel the smell of her tangerine blossom hair, as if she just left your side. A shiver goes down your spine. Where is she? Where is Aylin?
You are Theodgar, a powerful Wizard who chose to live among Humans and protect them. You are the Godfather of Aylin, a very special human, and the two of you were on a mission to stop the Last Prophecy of the Mighty Sorcerer: Ozin, the Dark Magic Master will rise to power. His Army of Evil will then rule both the world of Humans as well as the world of Wizards.
Aylin’s father, a dear friend of yours, died many years ago fighting Ozin, who has never stopped trying to ruin our worlds. As legacy of her Father, she is now the Keeper of the Runas of Time – a set of 7 stones of magical powers.
If there was a door between Ozin’s Realm and ours, the Runas would be the key. You now understand why Aylin is essential to your mission. But with her vanishing, you may just have to witness the Prophecy become true. Unless you find Aylin. Fast.
During your quest you will see:
- Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall
- Trafalgar Square
- Cecil Court
- St. Clement Danes
- Palace Theatre
- Thames River
- Covent Garden
- Big Ben
- Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament
- Battle of Britain Monument
- National Gallery
- Nelson's Column
- Equestrian Statue of George IV
- Major General Sir Henry Havelock Statue
- Gift Horse on the Fourth Plinth
- Leicester Square
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, United Kingdom
Begin your quest at Westminster Station.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3.5km
- The Wizards of London: Ozin, the Dark Magic Master has a 1 hour 56 minutes solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English and French
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...