Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton Abbey walking tour, you will see world famous sites and quaint historic streets where this award-winning TV series was filmed. Visit beautiful spots and tranquil settings within the heart of our capital city that have stood in for places such as Liverpool, London and York. Learn how they were used as film locations for Downton Abbey and hear anecdotes and behind-the-scenes information about how the show was made. During the walking tour, you can relive tense moments with Anna retracing Bates’s movements in London, the steps that Edith takes when she discovers she is expecting Gregson’s baby. You’ll have the opportunity to see where Cora and art historian, Simon Bricker, admired the paintings of Piero della Francesca. Stand outside the Crawley’s London residence and see the restaurant where Edith meets Bertie for a drink.
Downton Abbey London Tour
Availability: Fridays at 11.00am
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- See the exterior of Grantham House where we meet Uncle Harold for the first time
- See where Lady Rose throws all caution to the wind when she is spotted on a date with the jazz singer, Jack Ross
- Locations from Series 5 including the hotel where Lady Mary and Lord Gillingham have their secret liaison
What to expect
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Children (3-15 years)
Meet your guide at the Temple Station (London Underground). The tour ends at Green Park.
What to remember
- DISCLAIMER: This tour is an unlicensed and unauthorised tour of sites featured in the television series ‘Downton Abbey’ produced by Carnival Film and Television and NBCUniversal International Limited. Brit Movie Tours Limited and this tour does not have any association with, or connection to, the television series ‘Downton Abbey’, Carnival Film and Television or NBCUniversal International Limited.
- April - September: Fridays at 11.00am
Brit Movie Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.