Private shore excursion to Florence and Pisa from Livorno
- Visit two of Tuscany’s most famous cities with a combo shore excursion from Livorno
- Relax on a comfortable journey through the Tuscan countryside
- Enjoy a guided tour of the center of Florence and explore Pisa at your own pace
Meet your private driver and guide at the Livorno cruise terminal in the morning and climb into a comfortable private minivan with room for up to eight passengers. Pass through the rolling hills and olive groves of the Tuscan countryside on the way to its most iconic city.
Once in Florence, enjoy a guided walking tour of the remarkably preserved medieval center and, if you want, visit the famous Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo's David and other Renaissance masterpieces. In Pisa, marvel at the Leaning Tower and take your time to explore the other magnificent monuments of the Square of Miracles on your own.
- Pick-up and drop off from/to the cruise terminal
- Private English-speaking driver
- Roundtrip private transfer by Mercedes A/C minivan
- Private guide in Florence for 2 hours
- Entrance fee to the attractions
Livorno Cruise Terminal, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Meet your private driver and guide at the Livorno cruise terminal. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Please note that the price is for private groups of up to 8 people. Please inform the local operator of the number of people in your group
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 8.00am
Florence is the perfect destination for a half-day trip!City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect i...
Discover Florence and Pisa on a half-day trip from Livorno.City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfec...
Come to Pisa and fall in love with its Square of Miracles: admire the famous Leaning Tower, the Cath...
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low-cost round-trip transfer from Livorno!Depart at 10.30am and arriv...
Livorno, the Tuscan gateway to the Mediterranean sea, is crossed by canals and situated on the seasi...
Sapaio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy offeri...