Livorno, Lucca and Pisa low-cost round-trip transfer
- Comfortable journey on board a GT coach with air conditioning
- Free map and WIFI
- Free visit of Lucca and Pisa from Livorno
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low-cost round-trip transfer from Livorno!
Depart at 10.30am and arrive in Lucca at 11.30am, close to the “Porta Sant'Anna”; here, spend about 2.5 hours by visiting the city center and shopping.
Then move to Pisa, where you'll have at least 1.5 hour to visit the famous “Piazza de Miracoli”. At 4.30pm leave Pisa and come back to Livorno.
Departure from Livorno: 10.30am
Arrival in Lucca: 11.30am
Departure from Lucca: 2.15pm
Arrival in Pisa: 2.45pm
Departure from Pisa: 4.30pm
Arrival in Livorno: 5.10pm
- Comfortable journey on board a GT coach with air condition
- Round-trip transfer
- Free map and WIFI on board
- Assistance in English, Italian and Spanish on board
- Priority Boarding on the Shuttle Bus
- Child (2-8)
- Infant (0-1): free
Via Claudio Cogorano 16, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
- Meeting point in Livorno: via Cogorano - close to the cruising shuttle bus arrival point
- Meeting point in Lucca: next to Porta Sant'Anna
- Meeting point in Pisa: parking Pietrasantina, a few minutes walking distance from Piazza dei Miracoli (Torre di Pisa)
- Times are subject to change due to traffic conditions
From April to December as per calendar at 10.30am
Come to Pisa and fall in love with its Square of Miracles: admire the famous Leaning Tower, the Cath...
Discover Florence and Pisa on a half-day trip from Livorno.City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfec...
Florence is the perfect destination for a half-day trip!City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect i...
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!Climb the L...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the pretty city of Livorno, still qu...
Discover the Miracle Square and taste the Tuscan flavours with this amazing tour that will show you ...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
Discover the Square of Miracles with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With you...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
It was the great Italian poet, Gabriele Dannunzio, who renamed the cathedral square of Pisa (where t...