Come and join us on a half day Peaky Blinders tour for a chance to explore film locations both within the city of Liverpool and further afield. Fans will have the opportunity to see the locations up close and hear anecdotes about the making of all five series of the show. The Award winning TV crime drama Peaky Blinders follows the exploits of the Shelby family, better known as the Peaky Blinders gang. The first series of the show is set in Birmingham in 1919, shortly after World War One and has primarily been filmed in Liverpool, as well as various locations throughout the North West of England. Liverpool was chosen to be the main setting for this hugely popular BBC series due to its well preserved Victorian industrial architecture and being a film friendly city. On this four hour guided coach tour, starting in central Liverpool, you will delve into the history of the real Peaky Blinders; learn about Liverpool and the surrounding areas including the Wirral, and the area West of the River Mersey. During the Peaky Blinders tour you will get to visit more than 10 actual locations featuring numerous scenes in the show, and you may be surprised to find how many seemingly different scenes were filmed in the same locations. At the end of the day you will be given the option of ending the tour at the Peaky Blinders pub where you can enjoy a drink in a themed bar. Or you can be taken back to where the tour started at St Georges Hall, across the road from Liverpool Lime Street Station.
Peaky Blinders Tour of Liverpool Locations
Availability: Various dates throughout the year
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Get a picture outside the home of Polly and see where Tommy was nearly beaten to death by Father Hughes’ henchmen
- See the home of Field Marshall Russell that was targeted by the Shelby's with a letter bomb
- Stop for a panoramic shot of Liverpool from the other side of the River Mersey
What to expect
- Professional guide
- Transport in a coach
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Outside St George’s Hall, Central Liverpool
What to remember
- Owing to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or for parents with prams or buggies
- The Peaky Blinders tour guides will bring a few ‘Peaky’ caps with them on tour. So don’t worry if you’ve left your cap at home, you purchase caps from the guides to complete your Peaky Blinders look! Peaky caps cost £6 each or two caps for £10. The guides can only accept cash and don’t carry a float, so please have the correct change. Caps are sold on a first come, first served basis – just ask the guide
- This is an independent, unofficial tour of public locations featured in the BBC’s Peaky Blinders television series. It is not connected with, or licensed or endorsed by, the BBC ot Tiger Aspect in any way, and does not include access to any official Peaky Blinders sets or props
- Please note that children under the age of 16 are not permitted on this tour
- Please check the calendar
Brit Movie Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.