Lisbon Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off 2-Day combined bus and Segway tour
- Discover the most beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure
- Enjoy a 1-hour segway tour
See the beautiful sights of Lisbon at your leisure with a Hop-on Hop-off tour and enjoy a 1h-Segway tour!
- Belém Line: Travel through the main avenues and the city center to the monumental quarter of Belém, where many of the monuments and museums connected with the Portuguese seafaring past are located, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites Jeronimo’s Monastery & Tower of Belem. It's also the best place to try the famous "Pastéis de Belem", a typical sweet Lisbon pastry.
Major Sights / Stops:
Marquês de Pombal, Avenida da Liberdade, Restauradores, Rossio Square, Comércio Square, Cais do Sodré, Coach National Museum, Archaeology National Museum, Naval Museum, Berardo Museum, Jerónimos Monastery, Belém Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, Alcântara/Docks, Ancient Art National Museum, Oriente Museum, Basílica da Estrela, City Museum, Electricity Museum, St. Anthony Church, Fernando Pessoa House, Saldanha, Campo Pequeno, Calouste Gulbenkian Museum, El Corte Inglés, Parque Eduardo VII,Design & Fashion Museum, Puppet Museum.
Apr-Oct: Every 25 minutes from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm | Nov-Mar: Every 30 minutes from 9:30 am to 5.00 pm
- Oriente Line: Travel along the Tagus River until Parque das Nações, which was the host of the Expo 98. Here you can find the new architecture of the city, the Zoo, the Casino, the Oceanarium, the El Corte Ingles and Vasco da Gama Shopping Malls, lot's of gardens and a long riverfront promenade and the cheerfuls Chiado and Bairro Alto neighbourhoods.
Major Sights / Stops:
Marquês de Pombal, El Corte Inglés, Twin Towers, Lisbon Zoo / Sete Rios, Oceanarium, Lisbon Casino, Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre, Vasco da Gama Tower, Gare do Oriente, Poço do Bispo, Tile Museum/ Madre de Deus Convent, Estação de Santa Apolónia, Museu do Fado, Casa dos Bicos, Rua do Comércio, Chiado, Bairro Alto, Príncipe Real, Botanical Garden, Water Museum, Military Museum, St. Roque Church/Museum, National Pantheon.
Apr-Oct: Every 45 minutes from 9.15 am to 6.00 pm | Nov-Mar: Every 60 minutes from 10.15 am to 5.15 pm
- 48 hour Hop-On Hop-Off ticket (Belém and Oriente Lines)
- Free Wifi on board of the buses
- Discounts on major attractions such as monuments, museums, restaurants and shops
- 1-hour Segway tour
- Tour guide
- Audio guide
- Passengers insurance and helmet
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hop-On Hop-Off tour departs from and returns to Marquês de Pombal Square, Lisbon
- Segway Tour departs from Rua dos Douradores 16, Lisboa
- You can Hop on at Marquês de Pombal and hop off at the stop nº 5 of Belém Line | nº 15 of the Oriente Line to get to the Segway Terminal
- Hop-On Hop-Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japonese, Dutch and Russian
- Segway Languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish
- Must be at least 16 years old to ride/drive the segway
- This tour is not suitable for children
- Segway tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Hop-On Hop-Off tours depart daily at 9.00am
- Segway tours departs daily at 10.00am and 2.00pm
Mountaintop chapels, national monuments and some of Portugal's most dramatic locations come into vie...
☀️ O tempo do inverno vai-se esgotando, e a primavera dá os seus primeiros sinais. A 27 de março, ju...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
☀️ Em março, damos um novo foco à nossa típica matiné. Outrora um porto próspero e pólo central euro...
Lisbon is a city steeped in history, culture and noteworthy sights. Make the most of your visit with...
Different areas of Lisbon offer so many fantastic sights. This fully flexible 48-hour, hop on-hop of...