Electric bike rental in Lisbon
- Pedal your way around to experience a different side of Lisbon
- Receive suggestions of your local operator
- Rent an innovative e-bike and visit Lisbon effortlessly
Doing the stiff hills of Lisbon on a bike might seem almost impossible, right? But how cool would be if a bike does it all for you? Rent an electric bike and enjoy Lisbon at your own pace.
Rent an electric bike and enjoy all the freedom as you ride through the city’s picturesque streets. The electric bikes will make it easier for you to ride up the stiff hills of Lisbon and get to the highest viewpoints with no effort.
Your local operator will be pleased to recommend specific routes, must-see attractions and great restaurant options.
- Chain lock
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
R. da Madalena 56, 1100-150 Lisboa, Portugal
- Children under 16 years old are not allowed to participate
- Passport, driver's license or ID card are required for the rental contract
- Each bike has a 100€ security deposit (cash or credit card)
- Bikes must be returned before the shop's closing time at 6.30pm
- You can choose between 4-hour rental (half-day) or 8-hour rental (full-day)
- Daily from 9.30am to 2.30pm
Mountaintop chapels, national monuments and some of Portugal's most dramatic locations come into vie...
☀️ O tempo do inverno vai-se esgotando, e a primavera dá os seus primeiros sinais. A 27 de março, ju...
More info soon. Genres: House,Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Archie Hamilton,Analodjica,Vanhell,DJ Jigg...
☀️ Em março, damos um novo foco à nossa típica matiné. Outrora um porto próspero e pólo central euro...
Lisbon is a city steeped in history, culture and noteworthy sights. Make the most of your visit with...
Different areas of Lisbon offer so many fantastic sights. This fully flexible 48-hour, hop on-hop of...