People have been drawn to Zion to capture its beauty and stunning rock formations, which formed one hundred million years ago by the Virgin River cutting its way through the sandstone of southwestern Utah. Zion is the oldest National Park in Utah opening in 1919. Zion Canyon’s scenic drive cuts through its main section, leading to forest trails along the Virgin River. You’ll explore locations like the Checkerboard Mesa, the Virgin River Gorge, the Red Marbled cliffs in the canyon, Mt. Carmel Highway and tunnel system through the mountain, stunning views with stops and photo ops throughout the tour, the Great Arch of Zion, the Zion Lodge, the canyon junction and Virgin River Views, the West Temple and Alter of Sacrifice, Angels Landing, Weeping Rock, and Big Bend.
Zion National Park tour from Las Vegas
- Get inspired by the beauty of Zion National Park
- Visit the Emerald Pool waterfalls and hanging garden
- See 150-million-year-old rock formations
- Complimentary pick-up/drop-off to Las Vegas strip and downtown hotels
- Continental breakfast
- Unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Tips (optional)
- Vehicle Type: Luxury 4x4s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP mini coaches (vehicle size is company’s choice depending on number of passengers)
- Tuesday and Thursday
- Pick-up at 7.00am
- Return at approximately 6.30pm
If you love escaping the city, exploring natural wonders and doing some epic sightseeing, this tour ...
Many people have said "I Do" on Las Vegas the Strip, but how about above the Strip in a helicopter? ...
Let the day begin with a private pick-up from your hotel by a stretch limousine and head toward Lake...
Join a guided small group VIP tour to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon in...
This Grand Canyon West Premier Bus Tour is different from other bus tours in town. The bus drivers a...
Enjoy this incredible overnight adventure into the heart of the Wild West. You will journey to vario...