The tour offers an exhilarating airplane tour from the Las Vegas area and shows off the exceptional beauty and facets of the Grand Canyon west rim. Gaze from up high at the astonishing Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River as you go over the Grand Canyon West. This tour includes 70 minutes of flight time and is a great way to escape the bustling city and take in the serene feeling as you go over enjoy the scenic views.
Visionary air tour from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Catch aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River as you go over the Grand Canyon West
- Enjoy a relaxing and serene 70-minute flight
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
What to expect
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Airplane tour
Flight departure is from the Boulder City Municipal Airport.
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English.
Daily: see calendar
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.