Visionary air and Hoover Dam bus tour from Las Vegas
- Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River towards the stunning Grand Canyon West
- Enjoy a guided behind the scenes tour of the Hoover dam
Don’t miss out on this Grand Canyon West air tour with an interior tour of the spectacular Hoover Dam. This tour departs from the Las Vegas area, Boulder City terminal. The plane features high wings for excellent viewing and photography opportunities and an air-conditioned cabin. Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River towards the stunning Grand Canyon West. On the return flight to the airport, enjoy leisure time to shop for souvenirs or eat a meal before heading out.
The next step in the journey, guests ride on a motorcoach for a short journey to Hoover Dam. Enjoy a guided behind the scenes tour of the dam, even seeing the powerhouse generator room! Your guide will tell you everything about the dam's construction and history along the way. You’ll get the chance to take photos, explore, and stroll the observation deck.
- Air tour
- Hoover Dam interior tour
- Hotel transfers
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- It is suggested to wear comfortable shoes for the guided Hoover Dam interior tour.
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English.
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...