Come roam the Valley of Fire state park in Nevada during your stay in Las Vegas. This park is famous for its red sandstone formations that give the valley its unique and vibrant colors. At the sunset, the valley lives up to its namesake but appearing to be on fire! Entwined with the valley's sandstone rock you'll get to see remnants from the prehistoric locals and gaze upon the unparalleled vistas. This tour takes you to the perfect place outside Las Vegas for all kinds of groups to come and explore.
Valley of Fire and Lost City Museum small group tour
Language: English , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Do this because
- See stunning red sandstone formations that illuminate the valley
- Explore the Valley of Fire state park
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
What to expect
- Valley Fire ticket
- Lost city Museum ticket
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up and drop-off at your Las Vegas Strip hotel or nearby streets.
What to remember
- There is a minimum of 4 people to operate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible and infant seats available
- Not suitable for travelers with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- A minimum number of travelers is required. If it's canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour has a maximum of 13 travelers
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.