Get ready to explore Downtown Las Vegas as if it were an outdoor museum of American pop culture! This walking tour begins on the steps of the famed Mob Museum and ends with a complimentary cocktail in a charming courtyard of the new Arts District! Explore 10 historic blocks and discover where the city began as a western outpost in the desert. Check out Glitter Gulch showcasing the legendary casinos of Downtown with their iconic neon signs; pause at the original red-light district or see the city's oldest pawnshop (not Pawn Stars!). You'll also get the chance to hang with the neon sign cowboy, Vegas Vic! Feel like 007 as you visit the casino where the World Series of Poker started; see the hotel made famous in Back to the Future, or step into a casino once owned by Bugsy Seigel. Your local expert tour guide, who was once the Urban Arts Coordinator for the City, will include some hidden gems that makeup part of the lore of Las Vegas - with an eye to some of the enduring mythic themes that give Las Vegas its unique personality. You'll finally end the tour on the “other side of Downtown,” Fremont East, where you can check out the fire-breathing Praying Mantis sculpture from the Burning Man Festival – a cultural counterpoint to the city’s historic neon signs. Finally, sit back and relax with a cocktail beverage as you toast to the enduring story of Las Vegas.
Pop Culture walking tour in Downtown Las Vegas
- Discover what makes Las Vegas well... LAS VEGAS!
- Explore the city's original, authentic and quirky neighbourhoods
- Enjoy the city's more historical and cultural side
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Local expert guide
- Complimentary cocktail at the end of the tour
- Tips (optional)
- Additional food and beverages
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Mob Museum, Stewart Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Please meet your guide on the steps of the Mob Museum.
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- Participants must be 21 years old to be on this tour
- Please note backpacks are not permitted in certain areas of our Downtown tour
- Maximum number of guests on this tour is 6
- Tour starts at 4.00 pm
Listen to your knowledgeable driver as they offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas thro...
If you love escaping the city, exploring natural wonders and doing some epic sightseeing, this tour ...
When Las Vegas heats up, so does the summer pool party scene – and with this day club crawl, you’ll ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim, the closest region of the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas. On your wa...
The Grand Canyon during sunset bolsters why the Grand Canyon ranks among the 7 Natural Wonders of th...