Lip Smacking Downtown Las Vegas food tour
- Enjoy 3-4 signature dishes at each restaurant
- Get the VIP treatment with immediate seating
- Explore the Container Park in downtown Las Vegas
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban authenticity. Recently the downtown area underwent a renaissance in which it now offers a dynamic food scene. Learn about the independent chefs and restaurateurs bringing their culinary visions to life with seasonal, farm-to-table artisan dishes and cocktails. The guide will fill you in on downtown’s historic past, what made it come back, and what the future looks like.
To start off, you’ll be escorted to the best table at the acclaimed Carson Kitchen. Founded by celebrity “rock ‘n’ roll’’ chef Kerry Simon. Carson Kitchen sports an open kitchen and there you’ll enjoy classic Americana dishes featuring seasonal ingredients and modern twist. Next up at Therapy, you’ll go straight to the chef’s table. With its industrial-chic look, it is the perfect backdrop for contemporary comfort food, like Devil’s on Horseback, reimagined with bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with truffle goat cheese; signature baked ricotta gnudi finished with truffle fig jam and roasted almonds; and chicken and Red Velvet waffle sliders.
In between the food tour, take a break from munching and sip on a drink at Inspire while seeing the best view of Fremont East at downtown’s only three-story rooftop. Then at 7th & Carson, get ready for a tour de force menu of shareable plates by Chef Gregg Fortunato. Fortunato uses a wood-fired hearth to add smoke and char for his signature touch. You’ll also get the chance to explore the Container Park, a must-see spot, where shipping containers have been converted into boutiques, restaurants and a venue for live music.
- 12+ signature dishes
- Restaurant gratuities
- VIP service with immediate seating
- Guided walking tour
124 S. 6th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Meet in the outdoor courtyard of the John E. Carson Hotel. Your tour guide will be wearing a Lip Smacking Foodie Tours shirt.
- All participants must be 21+ years of age with valid ID
- Mandatory check-in 15 minutes prior to the start time. In fairness to those who arrive on time, we will depart promptly. There are no reschedules or refunds for latecomers and no-shows
- Please notify the tour operator in advance if any members of your party that have severe food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. They will try to make appropriate substitutions whenever possible, but cannot guarantee them
- All guests, including children, must purchase a ticket whether they participate in the food tastings or not. Non-paying individuals will not be able to join the tour
- Tours are held regardless of the weather
Friday and Saturday: 5.00pm
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
The Grand Voyager provides the most in-depth Grand Canyon experience possible. Hop aboard a state-of...
The tour offers an exhilarating airplane tour from the Las Vegas area and shows off the exceptional ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
Enjoy this incredible overnight adventure into the heart of the Wild West. You will journey to vario...