The sky’s the limit on what beauty you can see on the 35-minute flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. Upon arriving at the Grand Canyon West, which is home to the Hualapai Native American Tribe, you will take the shuttle service to various West Rim viewpoints. Your first shuttle stop is Eagle Point, an enormous naturally-carved rock formation resembling an eagle about to take flight. Afterward, you will see Guano Point with 360-degree views of the ancient rock walls. One of the most breathtaking viewpoints on this tour is definitely the Skywalk Bridge. This bridge has a glass floor lets you step out 70 feet past the rim's edge to see the canyon floor 4,000 feet under you. A meal is included and can be enjoyed when you please during the tour. On your return flight back to the terminal you can catch aerial views of the Mojave Desert.
Indian Adventure air tour with Skywalk from Las Vegas
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Do this because
- Take a 35-minute flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Visit Eagle Point and Guano Point and their stunning rock formations
- See 4,000 feet below you to see the canyon floor on the Skywalk bridge
What to expect
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Skywalk Admission
- Hotel-to-Hotel Transfers
- Child (ages 2-11)
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels and taken to the Boulder City Terminal.
Boulder City Terminal for check-in.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English.
Daily: 6.10am, 9.10am, 11.25am
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.