Hoover Dam half day private tour
- VIP private tour of the fantastic Hoover Dam
- Photo opportunity with the infamous Las Vegas sign
- Learn the fascinating history of one of the world's biggest feats of engineering
The Hoover Dam is such a well-known landmark, but what really is it? In this half-day private tour, discover the history and culture of this engineering triumph. Escape the bright lights of Las Vegas and get into the beautiful nature just outside, appreciating the Dam's immensity as it spans the Black Canyon and towers over the beautiful Colorado river.
During the tour you will learn how the dam was built and who by, and you'll be allowed to scamper across it, crossing from Nevada into Arizona. At a certain point along the dam, you can be in two states and two time zones simultaneously!
Once you've explored the inner-most part of the dam with a tour guide, you will head past the US's largest resevoir, Lake Mead and snap a photo at the infamous Las Vegas sign, before heading home.
- Private tour guide throughout
- Joint powerplant tour as part of a larger group
- Bottled water
- Complimentary hotel pick up within 3 miles of the strip
- Gratuities (suggested 20%)
Pick-up and drop off available from hotels within 3 miles of the Las Vegas strip, please call 7 days prior to the departure to let us know the address.
- Wear layered clothing and comfortable shoes
- Pick-up and drop off available from hotels within 3 miles of the Las Vegas strip (please call 7 days prior to arrange this)
- This tour is only available for groups of four
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 guests per tour
- Departs daily April 1st-October 31st
- The tour leavs at 8.30am
- The tour returns at 12.30pm
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...
Join a guided small group VIP tour to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon in...
This Grand Canyon West Premier Bus Tour is different from other bus tours in town. The bus drivers a...