Hoover Dam Guided Tour with Lunch & Transportation
- Take a tour of the famous Hoover Dam
- Explore a gourmet chocolate factory
- Stroll through a botanical cactus garden
Visit the iconic Hoover Dam and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided bus tour. You’ll head out from Las Vegas in a comfortable luxury motorcoach with reclining seats, a restroom, air conditioning, large windows, and a professional driver who will provide interesting narration along the way. After you arrive, you’ll be taken on a VIP tour inside the Dam by a government guide.
The Hoover Dam was one of the largest and most successful government projects of the 1930s. It’s an engineering masterpiece and was surprisingly finished on time and under budget. The Dam also created Lake Mead, which is the largest man-made lake in the Western Hemisphere. It’s worth a visit to this modern wonder, an amazing part of American history.
Your trip will also include a buffet lunch at the Fiesta Hotel & Casino as well as a self-guided tour at Ethel M’s Chocolate Factory, a producer of mouth-watering gourmet chocolate. The Factory also contains a botanical cactus garden which you are free to explore at your leisure. Aside from over 300 different cactus and succulent species, the garden contains an all-natural waste water treatment facility, designed to transform all of the Factory’s waste water into clean water for the gardens. It’s a day full of engineering marvels that you simply must see!
- Roundtrip transportation to the Hoover Dam
- Self-guided tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Buffet lunch at Fiesta Hotel & Casino
- Photo stop at the historic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign
- Government-guided VIP tour inside the Hoover Dam
- Free Laughlin Tour
Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown.
- Wheelchair accessible bus
- If a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in
- Customers are required to email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- Pick-ups begin at 8:20 AM
- Departure at 10 AM
Visit the famous Hoover Dam from the air and wander through a chocolate factory on this guided tour....
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Explore the Grand Canyon West Rim from every point imaginable on this day tour! You’ll depart from L...
Visit the impressive Hoover Dam, cruise over Lake Mead, and explore a chocolate factory on this guid...
See the majestic South Rim of the Grand Canyon from the land and the air on this guided tour and hel...
Experience the Wild West by bus, boat, and helicopter on this day tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas...
Spend a day away from the lights and sound of busy Las Vegas and explore the astonishing natural bea...
You’ll take off from Las Vegas aboard a plane and tour the Grand Canyon West Rim from the air. It’s ...
The tour begins with exciting views from the helicopter of the Grand Canyon, Lake Las Vegas, Lake Me...
Timeless tunes on a stage where the 60’s vibe comes alive! Beatleshow is as close as you can get to ...