Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour with breakfast and lunch
- Explore the West Rim of the Grand Canyon on a guided day tour including breakfast and lunch
- Hop on and off legacy tour including stops at Eagle and Guano Points and the Indian Village
- Capture some amazing pictures of Hoover Dam from the Bypass Bridge
Safety is the number one concern so the tours start with a designated driver and a step-on tour guide. Guides are all fully trained, fun and interactive. On the VIP tour you’ll start your day with a hot breakfast stop about 20 minutes outside of Las Vegas. You’ll get a menu with 6 breakfast options. Breakfast vary a little each day but usually there are items like French Toast, Pancakes, Omelets, Biscuits & Gravy etc.
After breakfast, the first stop is to take pictures of Hoover Dam from the new Bypass Bridge. Then, it’s off to the West Rim!
You’ll have 3.5hrs at the West Rim. Your ticket includes the hop-on, hop-off shuttle taking you around the canyon. You’ll stop at Eagle Point (named that because of the Eagle formation in the rocks), Guano Point (You can hike to the top of Guano Point for a breathtaking 360 degree view.), the Indian Village and Western Town.
Enjoy information about Vegas on your return trip. You should be back to Las Vegas around 5:00 to 5:30 depending on traffic, late passengers etc.…
- Step on tour guide
- Designated driver
- Hot sit-down breakfast
- Photo stop at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge
- Entrance fees
- Hot lunch at the canyon rim
- Hop on/hop off shuttle
- Bottled water
- Eagle Point, Guano Point, Indian Village
- Admission to the Skywalk (optional at the Canyon)
Please contact Comedy on Deck to schedule your Las Vegas hotel pick-up meeting location and time.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Children must be at least 5 years old and be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- You must contact tour operator at least 48 hours in advance to schedule pick-up time and location at the following Las Vegas hotels:
- Golden Nugget
- Circus Circus
- Treasure Island
- Monte Carlo
- Pick-up from 7 convenient Las Vegas Strip hotels starting at 6.00am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...