Grand Canyon West Rim by luxury limo van with Skywalk
- Walk the sky! Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor
- Have lunch overlooking the Grand Canyon
- Travel through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest en route to the Hualapai Indian Nation aboard a luxury limo
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, with enough time to enjoy the majesty of this engineering masterpiece and take some photos.
Listen to your knowledgeable driver as they offer expert narration as you travel from Las Vegas through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest on your way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for approximately 4 hours of sightseeing. You’ll travel aboard a Mercedes Sprinter, fully equipt with a TV, reclining seats, foot rests and large vista windows for your viewing pleasure.
At the Grand Canyon West Rim, you’ll visit the Hualapai Indian Country and take advantage of the many photo opportunities with your hosts, the Hualapai Indians. They’ll tell you of ancient geological rock formations as you take in all of your surroundings.
You’ll visit Eagle point before dining at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly unique lunch experience.
Here, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon before heading towards the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
After these two amazing lookout points, you’ll travel to the Hualapai Ranch and watch a Wild West Show with Old West gunfights!
As your 4 hours at the West Rim concludes, you’ll be dropped off at your Las Vegas hotel.
- Multi-lingual narration
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Stops at Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Skywalk tickets
- Free show tickets
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The Mercedes Sprinter is not wheelchair accessible, collapsible wheelchairs only
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listed, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- Customers are required to email: email@example.com OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- Daily at 7.30am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
In this Grand Canyon tour, you’ll delve into the Grand Canyon by air and land to see one of the worl...
Las Vegas conjures up all sorts of images: shotgun weddings, neon lights and incredible shows spring...
This tour will take you from the underground art district of Las Vegas, full of the weird and wonder...