Grand Canyon West Rim by luxury limo van with helicopter, pontoon and skywalk tickets
- Ride down to the floor of the Grand Canyon by helicopter
- Traverse through the spectacular whitewater Colorado River on a pontoon
- Walk on the legendary Skywalk standing 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon
Go on an adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim. Your professional driver and guide will provide live narration as you journey to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. The Mercedes Sprinter is fully equipt with a TV, reclining seats, foot rests and large vista windows to guarantee your viewing pleasure.
Your first stop will be a photo op at the Hoover Dam where you can enjoy sweeping views from the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge. Next you’ll listen to expert narration as you travel through the Joshua Tree Forest as you reach the Grand Canyon, taking you to directly to the helicopter terminal. The helicopter ride will bring you 4,000 feet down to the bottom of the canyon, where you’ll land near the banks of the Colorado River.
You’ll cruise down the Colorado River by pontoon and hear of the incredible geological rock formations that were created over time.
After your boat trip, you’ll be flown to the top of the Grand Canyon at Eagle point and have the chance for another photo op. From Eagle Point, you’ll head to the famous Skywalk, standing 4,000 feet over the Canyon.
On your journey to Hualapai Indian Country, you can take advantage of many more photo ops at Guano point and with your hosts. They’ll perform traditional Hualapai dance in full tribal dance. Afterwards, you’ll head toward the Hualapai Ranch and view a Wild West Show with Old West Gunfights.
After approximately 4 hours at the West Rim, you’ll make your way back to your Las Vegas Hotel.
- Pick up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or downtown
- Cultural performances of the Hualapai Indians
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam from O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- 4 Hours of West Rim exploration at the Grand Canyon
- Helicopter and pontoon ride
- Skywalk tickets
- Free show tickets
Please contact Gray Line Las Vegas by phone or email prior to departure to confirm reservation and schedule pick up location. Pick up is available for most Las Vegas hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- The Mercedes Sprinter is not wheelchair accessible, collapsible wheelchairs only
- All vehicles are DOT certified
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security reasons at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers and alcohol
- If an item has not been listen, please verify when you contact Gray Line prior to departure
- If you are traveling with a child 2 and over, you must purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA guidelines
- Customers are required to email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- Daily at 7.30am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Voted “#1 Afternoon Magic Show in Las Vegas,” Nathan Burton Magic Show is family entertainment at it...