Grand Canyon South Rim day trip from Las Vegas
- Explore the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon's South Rim
- Enjoy the driver's narration on the tour
- Take fantastic photos of the Hoover Dam
- Take advantage of an exclusive stop at National Geographic Visitor Center
- See the extinct volcano Fortification Hill
- Relax on a luxury motorcoach with TVs, restrooms, and air conditioning
Spend a day away from the lights and sound of busy Las Vegas and explore the astonishing natural beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim on this guided bus tour.
You'll leave early in the morning, departing from just outside the Las Vegas strip. Along the way your guide will describe the history of the area, with tales of Spanish explorers, various native cultures, and the early western settlers. The motorcoach will stop at the exclusive National Geographic Visitor Center for a tasty lunch before heading back out on the road to Grand Canyon National Park. The bus will stop at Mather Point, a spectacular area with amazing views of the Grand Canyon. You'll have plenty of free time to explore the trails along the edge of the canyon or simply stop to admire the natural beauty. The tour will move deeper into the National Park and stop at the Bright Angel Lodge, a hotel located right on the edge of the Canyon itself. It's an amazing day and you'll be thinking about it all the way back to Las Vegas.
- Roundtrip transportation to Grand Canyon
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch at the National Geographic Visitor Center
- Admission to the Grand Canyon and Visitor Center
- Rest stops (in Kingman, AZ)
- Free Laughlin Tour
- 25 minute stop at the Hoover Dam bypass bridge lookout point
- IMAX theater tickets
764-798 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown.
- If you require a wheelchair lift, you must provide notification 72 hours prior to the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork
- Small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam:
- large backpacks
- If an item has not been listed please verify prior to boarding.
- Free Laughlin Tour is offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - customers must call our office up to 24 hours prior to make a reservation at 702-739-7777 - open 7 days a week from 5.00am - 11.30pm. There is a $5.00 registration fee at check-in
- Customers are required to email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 1-877-333-6556 to confirm exact time and location of pickup. If failing to do so results in missing your pickup, a refund will not be issued. If you have booked this tour within 24 hours of departure time you must email or call Gray Line Las Vegas as soon as possible. Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided when you call or email Gray Line Las Vegas
- First pick-ups begin at 5 AM.
- Depart for Grand Canyon at 7:30 AM.
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim on this narrated tour. You’ll depart from Las Vegas early, in a ...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
This tour will take you from the underground art district of Las Vegas, full of the weird and wonder...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Take a trip to Utah’s first and famous national park, Zion. This convenient Zion National Park tour ...
If you love great food and you love the buzz of winning big, then this tour is the one for you. Be t...
For the Elvis fans, the perfect Las Vegas wedding ceremony is waiting! Let Elvis escort the bride do...
The Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Raft combines a helicopter landing at the base of the ...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...