Bryce Canyon National Park day trip from Las Vegas
- Go through the Virgin River Gorge on a scenic drive
- Learn about Bryce Canyon at the Visitor's Center
- See the Bryce Canyon Rim walks and Bryce Canyon overlooks
Journey through Nevada and Arizona on the way to Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah. Catching sights of the towering walls of the Virgin River Gorge, connecting the Southwestern rim of the Colorado Plateau and the Northeastern edge of the Mojave Desert. This is an undiscovered gem along the route to Bryce Canyon. Bryce Canyon features rock pinnacles, called “hoodoos.” Hoodoos are formed by wind and water erosion and exceed 2000 feet of elevation with sandstone colors. During the full-day tour, you will see panoramic views of the famed “hoodoos” and 100-mile vistas across Escalante Grand Staircase National Monument. Escalante Grand Staircase and Bryce extend to three distinct climate types, each with its own inimitable characteristics. You will have three hours to sightsee throughout Bryce Canyon National Park. The visit includes multiple rim overlooks as well as Inspiration Point, Sunrise Point, and Sunset Point and a relaxing, scenic walk amongst the hoodoos at the park trails.
- Morning Snack
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
Pick up at most hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. DETOURS will contact you between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening before to let you know your exact pickup time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Boxed lunch is included and the options are Bobbie sandwich with turkey, cranberry, and stuffing, a Turkey and cheese, Italian meats and cheese, and Vegetarian. All sandwiches include chips and a cookie. There is also a salad option. NOTE: Guests can request gluten-free and dairy-free lunches. Please be sure to notify DETOURS
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Guests must provide child safety seats for children under 6 years and under 60 lbs (NV law). DETOURS can provide child seats for a 10 USD fee
- Boxed lunch is included and the options are Bobbie sandwich with turkey, cranberry, and stuffing, a Turkey and cheese, Italian meats and cheese, and Vegetarian. All sandwiches include chips and a cookie. There is also a salad option
- Operates on Tuesday and Saturday
- Departure Time: Approximately 5.30am
- Return Time: Approximately 7.00pm
The tour offers an exhilarating airplane tour from the Las Vegas area and shows off the exceptional ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
Pass the Stratosphere Tower, Luxor Pyramid, New York New York and many other breathtaking sites. The...
Enjoy this incredible overnight adventure into the heart of the Wild West. You will journey to vario...
The Hoover Dam is such a well-known landmark, but what really is it? In this half-day private tour, ...