Antelope Canyon Expedition from Las Vegas
- Enjoy aerial views of the southwest desert and Glen Canyon
- Take in sights of Horseshoe Bend
- Learn interesting facts and capture the beauty of the mystical Antelope Canyon
Start the day off right with an unforgettable flight from the Las Vegas-area terminal in Boulder City to Page, Arizona. Take off and enjoy the aerial views of the southwest desert with the striking orange and red tones of Glen Canyon. Once landing, you’ll be whisked away by shuttle to Horseshoe Bend where you can look over the edge of the canyon while seeing the curve of the Colorado River directly below. Afterwards, you will enjoy a light meal before heading out on a guided tour of one of the best canyon slots at Antelope Canyon. See up close the rippling sandstone walls and evolving light as the sun hits the stone slots.
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Air transportation from the Las Vegas area to Page, Arizona
- Hike to Horseshoe Bend
- Light meal
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
Flight departure is from the Boulder City Municipal Airport.
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Due to the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend and the sandy footing and stairs to reach the bottom of Antelope Canyon, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Selfie sticks, tripods, monopods, and GoPros are prohibited within Antelope Canyon
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer English narration for all parts of the tour
- Bags, purses, and backpacks are prohibited within Antelope Canyon
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable. All other passenger cancellations or changes require a 36-hour notice prior to your departure time without penalty
The tour offers an exhilarating airplane tour from the Las Vegas area and shows off the exceptional ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
All in one morning experience the ultimate Vegas brunch! Tantalize your taste buds with everything f...
Pass the Stratosphere Tower, Luxor Pyramid, New York New York and many other breathtaking sites. The...
Enjoy this incredible overnight adventure into the heart of the Wild West. You will journey to vario...
The Hoover Dam is such a well-known landmark, but what really is it? In this half-day private tour, ...