7 day southwest highlights lodging tour
- Enjoy a fascinating Navajo jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Hike through Zion, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands and Grand Canyon
- Visit the historic birthplace of Route 66
- Experience the magical Grand Canyon at sunset or sunrise
Enjoy this incredible overnight adventure into the heart of the Wild West. You will journey to various national parks, including Monument Valley, Zion and Bryce and Arches and Canyonlands. This week long journey will give you a new take on this spectacular part of the world, exploring clifftop ridgelines, quaint villages, famous film locations and much more.
Leaving the bright lights of Las Vegas behind you will head out to Utah’s finest National Park. Dive into nature and explore azure pools, sandstone cliffs and gaping canyons, immersing yourself in the natural beauty of this place, allowing yourself to enjoy the natural wonders which will surround you as well as discover another side to vibrant Las Vegas.
For those who love the outdoors, but who prefer to be tucked up in a comfortable bed after a long day of exploring, this lodging tour offers you just that. Each night you will be in a different traditional lodge or inn, close to the picturesque sights of the day. The best of both worlds.
- For a solo, private room the cost is $2,931pp
- For a twin, shared room the cost is $2,135pp
- 6 nights accommodation in 3 star and above hotels
- 3 breakfasts
- Entrance to National Parks Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce, Arches and Canyonlands
- Services of a professional tour guide
- Local payment of $50 to cover sandwich-style lunches during the tour, which is to be paid to the tour guide at the time of departure
- Evening meals
- Optional activities
- GratuitiesOptional activities
- Grand Canyon Helicopter flight (30 minutes $250 / 55 minutes $350 per person)
- Slick Rock Sunset Hummer Tour ($80-$100 per person)
- Canyoneering ($100-$140 per person)
- Antelope Canyon ($60-$70 per person)
Ellis Island, 4250 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Passengers must make their way to hotel Ellis Island, 4250 Koval Lane,1 Block off the Strip, Las Vegas, NV89109 for 8.00am.
- This tour is also available in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Please contact Bindlestiff at least 7 days before departure to confirm the tour and your chosen language
- Please bring sunscreen, sunhat, rainproof jacket, walking shoes, swimsuit and a warm jumper for the evenings
- Please bring a water bottle as water is not provided on the tour, and as a member of the International Eco Tourism Society we wish to reduce single use plastic
- Unfortunately this tour is not appropriate for wheelchair users
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 guests per tour
- This tour departs 8 March, 12 April, 17 May, 31 May, 21 June, 5 July, 12 July, 26 July, 2 August, 6 September, 13 September, 20 September, 27 September, 11 October, 18 October, 22 November 2020
- This tour departs at 8.00am on day one and returns at 5.00pm on day seven
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...