Cruise to Key West's dolphin playground as you get closer to the dolphins than ever before. Watch as they swim in and out of the water and swim right up to the boat even. After that, cruise on over to one of Key West's most spectacular living reefs to jump in the warm turquoise waters and enjoy a dip with the local marine life. Enjoy swimming amongst the bright living coral, angelfish, parrotfish, snappers, and sea turtles.
Key West morning dolphin watch and snorkeling
Duration: 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Kids go free
Do this because
- Tour the dolphin playground
- Snorkel the Florida Keys reef
- Enjoy unlimited beer after snorkeling
What to expect
- Snorkeling instruction and equipment
- Unlimited draft beer
- Guided dolphin tour
- Soft drinks and water
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Youth (6-12)
- Child (0-5): free
201 William Street, Key West, Florida 33040, USA
Check-in at the Sunset Watersports booth.
What to remember
- It is illegal to swim with the dolphins in Key West, but you'll be close enough to touch and play with them from the boat
- Sailing to the reef can take up to 40 minutes
- Remember to bring your cameras to take photos
- Guests must wear masks
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 0 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.