Climb aboard Key West's newest and most luxurious snorkel boat, The Sandie Cat Sailing Catamaran, for a 3-hour afternoon snorkeling adventure. Sunset Watersports is Key West's Original Watersports Company. Join this tour to see the world's third-largest living coral reef. Swim in the turquoise waters with sea turtles, angelfish, parrotfish and many more aquatic friends. This snorkeling adventure includes an open well bar, once you are done snorkeling. Guests will enjoy unlimited draft beer, rum runners, margaritas, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks.
Key West afternoon reef snorkeling
Duration: 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Relax on Sandi Cat's large sundecks under the tropical weather
- Enjoy unlimited draft beer, margaritas, rum runners, wine or champagne
- Snorkel on a luxury snorkeling sailing Catamaran
- Explore the third largest reef In the world
- Expert Equipment and instruction
What to expect
- Life jackets and BC vests
- Swim noodles
- Open bar serving well drinks
- Snorkeling instruction and equipment
- Guided luxury sail to the Florida Keys reef
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Youth (under 12)
- Child (5 and under): free
201 William Street, Key West, Florida 33040, USA
Check-in at the Sunset Watersports booth.
What to remember
- Sailing to the reef can take up to 40 minutes
- Remember to bring your cameras to capture amazing photos
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Life jackets and BC vests are available to accommodate all levels of swimming experience
- Swim noodles are available for additional comfort in your snorkeling experience
- Guests must wear masks
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.