Key West is known for its world famous sunsets. The local way to experience one is with Sebago. Let us make your Key West vacation complete with a sunset sail on a modern 60' sailing catamaran. With over 1,800 feet of deck space, there is plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the breathtaking view. Enjoy drinks throughout the tour with complimentary champagne, wine, frosty margaritas, chilled beers and soft drinks. After leaving Key West's Historic Seaport, sails are raised to provide you with a brisk, true sailing experience. During your Key West catamaran cruise, feel the wind in your hair and the ocean breeze caress your skin. Take in Key West landmarks like the Mallory Square Sunset celebration, Sunset Key and historic Fort Zachary Taylor. As the sun starts its descent, your experienced Sebago captain carefully positions Marquesa for the best view of Key West's spectacular sunset. As the sun slides beneath the western horizon, steal a kiss from your loved one. Gather your friends and family around you as the painted sky fades to dark and the starlit sky puts on its own show. What a perfect ending to your day in paradise!
Catamaran sunset sail with champagne
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Do this because
- Sail past local landmarks as you enjoy a famous Key West sunset
- Enjoy champagne, beer, wine and soft drinks during your sail
- Stretch out on the spacious boat deck and enjoy the view
What to expect
- 2 hour sailing cruise
- Champagne, Margaritas, Sangria, Wine, Beer, Soft Drinks and Filtered Water
- Viewing of a world famous Key West sunset
What's not included
- Children 4-11 years of age: reduced
- Infants 3 years of age and under: free
205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040
What to remember
- Boarding Starts 1/2 hour before tour
- Please bring a valid, government issued photo ID
- Some activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age
Daily: see calendar
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 6 hours before the activity begins.