Come and discover the awe-inspiring beauty and serenity of the Pilanesberg National Park. You will embark on the Manyane game drive with a professional guide who will provide facts on the park and its inhabitants. These game drives will be conducted in open safari vehicles with other guests. Pilanesberg National Park is Malaria free and accommodates virtually every mammal of Southern Africa including the "Big Five" (lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo).
National park tours
Manyane game drive in Pilanesberg National Park
Duration: 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take in the park’s serenity and beauty in an open safari vehicle
- Learn about the area and wildlife from a professional guide
- Explore the Pilanesberg National Park, a nature lover's paradise
What to expect
- 3-hour game drive
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Children: reduced
Manyane, Pilanesberg National Park
You will meet prior to the tour at the Manyane office situated at Manyane Gate (next to Curios) of Pilanesberg National Park.
What to remember
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Dress code: comfortable outdoor clothing, bring a jacket/jersey along and for the cooler winter months (May to August) a beanie/scarf and gloves also recommended
- It is recommended to bring sunblock, beverages, binoculars and a camera
- Operates three times daily: 6.00am; 10.00am; 4.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.