Johannesburg hop-on hop-off bus tour - 24h or 48h
- Explore Johannesburg with two bus routes
- Learn about the city's history with the audio guides available in 15 languages
- Hop off at any bus stop to explore something more in-depth
- See sights such as Zoo Lake, Constitution Hill and the Apartheid Museum
If you want to see as much of Johannesburg as possible in one go, then hop on the red open-top buses! There are two bus routes running throughout the city, the Red City Tour Loop and the Green Suburbs Loop, taking you around Johannesburg's main sights.
Hop on the Johannesburg Green Tour at the main departure point in Rosebank which heads out to the green suburbs around Zoo Lake, Johannesburg Zoo and the Military Museum. When you have reached Constitution Hill, you can switch to the Red City Tour Line and continue the journey.
The red line will take you to the city center, where you can hop off and visit the “Roof of Africa” viewing deck on the 50th floor of the Carlton Center, the James Hall Museum of Transport and the Apartheid Museum. The bus offers 7 stops, before returning back to Constitution Hill and ultimately back to Rosebank.
- Bus ticket valid for 24h or 48h
- Access to two bus routes: Green Suburbs Loop and Red City Tour Loop
- Audio guide available in 15 languages
- Complimentary hotel shuttle from selected hotels in Sandton
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Food and drinks
Child (5-15): reduced
Infant (0-4): free of charge
The Zone Shopping Centre, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa
City Sightseeing tour office in The Zone shopping centre, a host will walk with you to the bus stop, which can take about 5-8 minutes. See all bus stops on this map.
- Audio guide available in 15 languages (English, Afrikaans, Arabic, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Zulu)
- A special audio channel for kids to enjoy
- The buses operate from 9.00am until 4.00pm, please consult the full timetable here
Come and discover the awe-inspiring beauty and serenity of the Pilanesberg National Park. You will e...
You get a pick-up from your hotel to start this interesting and exciting this Pretoria, Johannesburg...
The cradle of human kind is one of the eighth south African Heritage ,is the worlds richest hominin ...
Discover Mandela's Journey and experiences as an anti-Apartheid militant up to his 27-year prison se...
Spend the morning exploring Johannesburg and taking in the highlights, including, the Westcliffe vie...
A fascinating glimpse of bustling neighbourhood life of two Nobel Prize winners’ previous residences...