From a converted warehouse to the Ubuntu Kraal, this beer tasting tour will take you on a brewery tour in midtown Johannesburg, known for good food and local brews, through to Soweto, where you will be introduced to a unique and distinctively crafter township beers. This is a great way to be introduced to the locals and to experience the magic of South Africa.
Johannesburg and Soweto brewery tour
- Visit Soweto Brewing Company and Mad Giant Brewery
- Enjoy beer tastings with delicious local flavors
- Perfect for beer lovers
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Child (2-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotels in Johannesburg, South Africa
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please contact the local operator 48 hours before departure to confirm your pick-up location and time
- Children up to the age of 3 years are required to sit in a car seat which is subject to availability at the time of booking, but parents are welcome to bring their own car seats
- No kids under 2 years allowed in this tour
- Monday - Friday at 1.00pm
This tour kicks off by going to the museum at Maropeng, which shows how mankind has evolved, in whic...
Discover the history of South Africa on this tour. You will visit the Voortrekker Museum in Pretoria...
This informative walking tour takes you through the heart of Johannesburg. Places of interest that y...
Starting at the soccer stadium on the outskirts of Soweto, the tour goes past the Baragwanath Hospit...
You will be picked up from your hotel in Johannesburg or Pretoria and travel to Pilanesberg Nature R...
Sci-Bono is an amazing space where science, math, and technology are explained in a visual and inter...