Discover the history of South Africa on this tour. You will visit the Voortrekker Museum in Pretoria which has the history of the Afrikaaners people of South Africa. You will also get to see the Union buildings of South Africa which houses the office of the president. After that, you will make your way to Soweto to get a full glimpse of the South Africa history and pass through the Apartheid Museum to know more the history in detail. End the tour in Johannesburg Town passing through the famous Mandela bridge and enjoying your time in downtown Johannesburg City.
Full-day Pretoria, Soweto, and Apartheid Museum tour from Johannesburg
- Visit Voortrekker Monument and the Union Building in Pretoria
- Learn more about history at the Apartheid Museum in Soweto
- Pass through the famous Mandela bridge while enjoying downtown Johannesburg
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
- Teenager (13-17 years)
- Child (3-12 years)
- Infant under 2 years free
Pick-up from your hotels in Johannesburg. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Pick-up starts from 8.00am
On this tour you will discover Soweto and the surrounding area. You will drive past a hostel in Diep...
This tour kicks off by going to the museum at Maropeng, which shows how mankind has evolved, in whic...
This informative walking tour takes you through the heart of Johannesburg. Places of interest that y...
Starting at the soccer stadium on the outskirts of Soweto, the tour goes past the Baragwanath Hospit...
You will be picked up from your hotel in Johannesburg or Pretoria and travel to Pilanesberg Nature R...
Sci-Bono is an amazing space where science, math, and technology are explained in a visual and inter...