This tour kicks off by going to the museum at Maropeng, which shows how mankind has evolved, in which animals have become extinct in the past century. Then, visit the Sterkfontein Caves where the first complete Australopithecus skull was discovered and more recently, “Little Foot”, a 4.17million-year-old almost complete ape-man skeleton was found.
Cradle of Humankind, Sterkfontein Caves, and Maropeng tour
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Cradle of Humankind
- Explore the Sterkfontein Cave
- Perfect for those who are interested in paleontology
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (2-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotels in Johannesburg, South Africa
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please contact the local operator 48 hours before departure to confirm your pick-up location and time
- Children up to the age of 3 years are required to sit in a car seat which is subject to availability at the time of booking, but parents are welcome to bring their own car seats
- No kids under 2 years allowed in this tour
- Daily ay 9.00am
On this tour you will discover Soweto and the surrounding area. You will drive past a hostel in Diep...
Discover the history of South Africa on this tour. You will visit the Voortrekker Museum in Pretoria...
This informative walking tour takes you through the heart of Johannesburg. Places of interest that y...
Starting at the soccer stadium on the outskirts of Soweto, the tour goes past the Baragwanath Hospit...
You will be picked up from your hotel in Johannesburg or Pretoria and travel to Pilanesberg Nature R...
Sci-Bono is an amazing space where science, math, and technology are explained in a visual and inter...