The Yad Vashem museum was established to remember the victims of the Holocaust, but also to depict the history of the Shoah. It literally means "a memorail and a name" because it allows the victims over history to be remembered. It is located on what is called the Mount of the Remembrance and offers different multidisciplinary activities for all ages in order ti understand the history of the Shoah and how it can be conveyed.
Tickets and events
Yad Vashem audio guide ticket
Language: English , Spanish , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Discover the Holocaust in the memorial dedicated especially to it
- Learn all about the Shoah thanks to the multidisciplinary sections of the museum
- Understand what it means to remember and teach controverse history
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Audio-guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Please meet at the ticket counter.
What to remember
- Please exchange the voucher at the counter
- You can use the audio guide ticket according to the opening hours in the when section for the day you have purchased
- From Sunday to Thursday 9.00am - 4.00pm
- Friday and Holiday eves 9.00am - 1.00pm
Bein Harim Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.