Start your ride along the coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman capital and port city, where you can also enjoy a walking tour of the theatre and the archaeological ruins and excavations. Following you will proceed towards Haifa, getting a glimpse of the city, the port, and the magnificent Baha'i gardens and shrine. You will then visit Rosh Hanikra, a beautiful formation of grottoes and caves, descending by cable car into the underwater and admiring the spectacular nature. In Acre, the Old City which has been recognized world heritage site by UNESCO, you will walk through the market, the mosque and the old port. At last, don't miss the visit to the remarkable underground Crusader city and crypt, learning about their fascinating history and culture.
Day trips & excursions
Western Galilee tour
Availability: According to language availability
Duration: up to 24 hours
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit the ancient Roman capital Caesarea
- Explore the word heritage site Acre
- Don't miss the marvelous natural formation of Rosh Hanikra
What to expect
- Pick-up/drop-off service from the major hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
- Entrance Fees
What's not included
- Lunch and beverages
- Infant 0-2 free
- Children 3-12 reduced
Pick-up/drop-off service is available from specific hotels only in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Please select your choice when booking, and pay attention to the voucher you will receive after the booking.
What to remember
- Pick-ups are available only from major hotels in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, please refer to the options in the dropdown menu during the booking process
- Modest attire is required to visit the holy sites (no short pants/skirts, no sleeveless shirts)
- Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv
- Transfer from/to Jerusalem may be accompanied by a driver only
- English tour available on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- German tour available on Monday and Friday
- Spanish tour available on Tuesday and Saturday
- French tour available on Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Approximate start time from Jerusalem hotels: 8.15-8.40
- Approximate start time from Tel Aviv hotels: 7.20-7.50
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.