Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city, you will then stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's Tomb, the Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey. Entering the Old City you will walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters, up to the ancient Roman road called Cardo, that has been recently excavated and restored. Afterward, you will reach the Jewish Wailing Wall, also named Kotel, and then continue to the Christian quarter, and walk along the Via Dolorosa. To end the tour your will visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the New City and Yad Vashem - memorial to the Holocaust.
Day trips & excursions
Tour of the Old and New city of Jerusalem
Availability: Daily or according to language availability
Duration: up to 24 hours
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore the Old and New city of Jerusalem
- Visit Yad Vashem, the official memorial for the victims of the Holocaust
What to expect
- Pick-up/drop-off service from/to major hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Lunch and beverages
- Children from 3-12
- Infants from 0-2 are free
Pick-up/drop-off service is available from specific hotels only in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Please select your choice when booking, and pay attention to the voucher you will receive after the booking.
What to remember
- Please note that on Saturdays and Jewish holidays, the visit to Yad Vashem is replaced with a drive to Ein Karem located in the southwest of Jerusalem, it is known as the birthplace of John the Baptist. It has picturesque narrow lanes and neighborhoods and you will then head to visit the remarkable Church Of Saint John the Baptist.
- Modest attire is mandatory to visit the holy sites (short pants/skirts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed // a head covering is required)
- Children under 10 are not allowed inside the Holocaust museum
- Pick-ups are available only from major hotels in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, please refer to the options in the dropdown menu during the booking process
- English tour available daily
- German tour available Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Spanish tour available Sunday, Tuesday, Friday
- French tour available Monday, Thursday, Saturday
- Approximate start time from Jerusalem hotels: Sunday-Thursday 9.00-9.30am // Fri-Sat 8.45-9-15am
- Approximate start time from Tel Aviv hotels: 7.20-7.50am
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.