During this tour you will get to the heart of Jerusalem, while passing by many of the city’s famous sites. This is a city tour which gives you a unique and fun perspective of Jerusalem! You will start at the historical First Station which has been transformed in 2012 into an outdoor mall combining great culinary options, culture and attractions. The tour will take you to the luxurious Yemin Moshe and Mishkenot Shaananim neighborhoods, the prestigious King David hotel, the YMCA, the Mamila shopping center, the Tower of David, Jaffa Gate, the IDF Square and a quick visit to the Christian and Arminian quaters of the Old City. This tour will allow you to see the special fusion of ancient and modern elements that there is in Jerusalem.
Self-balancing scooter tour of Jerusalem
Language: English , Hebrew
Availability: From Sunday to Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the atmosphere of the city as you ride your self-balancing scooter
- Listen to interesting stories shared by professional guides while you go through the streets Jerusalem
- Have fun with all your family while you discover the main sightseeing attractions of the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
David Remez Street 4, Jerusalem, Israel
Please meet in front of the old train station.
What to remember
- The tour is suitable for people between the ages of 16-70 and of a maximum weight of 270 pounds (130 kg.)
- This tour is not suitable for pregnat women
- Tours are not available during Jewish Holidays
- Summer time Sunday to Thursday: 10.00am / 12.45pm / 3.30pm / 6.15pm
- Summer time Friday: 10.00am / 12.45pm / 3.30pm
- Winter time: 10.00am / 12.45pm / 3.30pm
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.