Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city, you will then stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's Tomb, the Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey. Entering the Old City you will walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters, up to the ancient Roman road called Cardo, that has been recently excavated and restored. Afterward, you will reach the Jewish Wailing Wall, also named Kotel, and then continue to the Christian quarter, and walk along the Via Dolorosa. To end the tour your will visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the New City and Yad Vashem - memorial to the Holocaust.
Old and New city of Jerusalem tour
- Explore the Old and New city of Jerusalem
- Visit Yad Vashem, the official memorial for the victims of the Holocaust
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and beverages
- Children (age 3-12)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of charge
From Jerusalem: please meet in front of the Grand Court Hotel located at St George St 15, Jerusalem
From Tel Aviv: please meet in front of the Prima Tel Aviv Hotel located at HaYarkon St 105, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6343272, Israel
- Please note: on Saturdays and Jewish holidays, the visit to Yad Vashem is replaced with a drive to Ein Karem located in the southwest of Jerusalem, it is known as the birthplace of John the Baptist. You will then head to visit the remarkable Church Of Saint John the Baptist
- Modest attire is mandatory to visit the holy sites (short pants/skirts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed // a head covering is required)
- Children under 10 are not allowed inside the Holocaust museum. If a child under the age of 10 will be joining the tour he will have to wait with one of his parents outside the site
- You can choose to start the tour either from Jerusalem or from Tel Aviv
- Please note that the small group option is for a group of maximum 19 people
- There is the possibility that the tours will be held in two languages at the time
- If you start from Jerusalem, please be at the meeting point at 9.00am
- If you start from Tel Aviv, please be at the meeting point at 7.20am
- English tour available daily
- German tour available Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Spanish tour available Sunday, Tuesday, Friday
- French tour available Monday, Thursday, Saturday
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...
After departing from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
See the beautiful sunrise from the comfort of your bike as you pedal around Jerusalem and see how qu...