See the beautiful sunrise from the comfort of your bike as you pedal around Jerusalem and see how quiet Jerusalem turns into a bustling one. You will start around an hour before the sunrise from Abraham Hostel in Jerusalem. Bike along the path to Mount Zion towards the Old City walls, where you can see the Sultan’s pools and the beautiful valleys beneath the mount. You will also see the Dome of the Rock and Temple Mount as you ride past all eight of Jerusalem's city walls, Zion, Dung, Golden, Herod’s, Damascus, New, and Jaffa gates. Once you reach the eastern part of the Old City, you will be able to see Mount of Olives and Kidron valley on your right, and the ever-so-beautiful Al Aqsa Mosque on your left. As the sun comes up, you will continue exploring the city until your tour ends, back at the hostel.
Jerusalem sunrise biking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Bike along the path to Mount Zion towards the Old City walls and pass by all of Jerusalem's 8 gates
- Watch the beautiful sunrise in Jerusalem
- Perfect start to your morning
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bike and helmet rental
- Guided tour
What's not included
Abraham Hostel, Jerusalem
Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
What to remember
- You need to be able to ride bikes in order to join this tour
- You must be a minimum of 12 years to join
- Please wear sneakers and bring snacks, water, and your camera
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.