The Jerusalem Botanical Gardens are an education, learning and research center which have different plants from all over the world. At around 30 acres, the Jerusalem Botanical Gardens is the largest in Israel. There are over 6,000 species and varieties of plants from around the world – Israel’s largest collection of live plants – displayed in 6 phyto-geographical sections – Southern Africa, Europe, North America, Australia, South-West and Central Asia and the Mediterranean. The sections simulate the landscapes of these areas and so there is always something blooming at the Jerusalem Botanical Gardens.
Tickets and events
Jerusalem Botanical Gardens entrance ticket with transfer
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Feel like visiting different geographical areas of the world
- See the plants’ geographical origin
- Experience nature in the heart of the city!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance ticket
You will be picked up from your accomodation. Please leave confirm your pick-up locations with the local operator. You will find the contact details in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please leave your pick-up details at check-out and confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Daily at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm
- The Botanical gardens follow the following opening times- Wintertime: from Saturday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm / Friday and holiday eves 9.00am - 3.00pm
- Summertime: from Sunday to Thursday 9.00am - 7.00pm / Friday and holiday eves 9.00am - 5.00pm / Saturday and holidays 9.00am - 6.00pm
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.