Start your two-day tour with a hotel pick-up service and explore the two holiest cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem. At the end of the day filled with history and sight-seeing you will return to Tel Aviv for an overnight stay in a three-star hotel.
On your second day, you will start your day with an early morning flight from Sde Dov airport in Tel Aviv. You will arrive in Eilat and a driver will pick you up at to take you to the Jordanian border. He will help you with the border proceedings, and there will be a driver waiting on the other side to take you to Petra. Tour Petra with a licensed guide, tour the famous Treasury, the mourning halls, the beautiful facades, the temples, and much more.
After the tour, you will go for lunch in a local authentic restaurant before heading back to Eliat to board the flight back to Tel Aviv.
Tour the 2 holiest cities Jerusalem and Bethlehem your first day, and continue on by internal flights to Petra the second day. Pick up is at 8:30 a.m. from any major hotel in Jerusalem, or 07:15 a.m. from Tel Aviv hotels.
What you need to know:
- Children are allowed from age 8 only.
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money, in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter,, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.