Start the excursion with a panoramic view of the city from Mount of Olives. You will then head towards Mount Zion where you can visit King David's Tomb, view the Room of the Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey. You will first enter the Old City and explore the Armenian and Jewish quarters until you reach the Wailing Wall, then after walking along the Via Dolorosa and visiting the Church of Holy Sepulchre, you will continue the drive through the Judean desert. Finally, you will arrive at the lowest place on earth, where you will experience the incredible feeling of floating in the Dead Sea and cover yourself in the therapeutic mud before returning to the departure point.
Day trips & excursions
Day tour of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
Availability: Daily or according to language availability
Duration: up to 24 hours
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit the Western Wall
- Immerse yourself in history visiting the Church of Holy Sepulchre
- Experience floating in the Dead Sea
What to expect
- Pick-up/drop-off service from/to major hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Lunch and beverages
- Children 10-12 reduced
Pick-up/drop-off service is available from specific hotels only in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Please select your choice when booking, and pay attention to the voucher you will receive after the booking.
What to remember
- In order to visit the holy sites, it is mandatory to wear modest clothes (short pants/skirts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed; you must wear head covering)
- For the Dead Sea part, bathing suit, hat, towel and sunscreen are recommended
- Pick-ups are available only from major hotels in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, please refer to the options in the dropdown menu during the booking process
- English tour available daily
- German tour available on Wednesday and Thursday
- Spanish tour available on Sunday and Tuesday
- French tour available on Monday, Thursday, Friday
- Approximate start time from Jerusalem hotels: Sunday-Thursday 9.00-9.30am // Friday-Saturday 8.45-9.15am
- Approximate start time from Tel Aviv hotels: 7.20-7.50am
- The tour is not available of October 08-09, 2019
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.