After departing from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore the city before other tourists arrive. You will discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity and descend through the Judean Desert where you will reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth. Here you will ascend the Mount of Temptation by cable car and enjoy a guided tour of the monastery and the city of Jericho. Later you will discover the Baptism site of Qasr al-Yahud. You will return to Jerusalem at around 5.30pm.
Day tour of Bethlehem, River Jordan and Jericho from Jerusalem
- Discover Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and visit some of its key sites including the Church of the Nativity
- Move towards Jericho, the oldest city on Earth and the Mount of Temptation with its monastery, by cable car
- Visit the Baptismal site on the Jordan River, Qasr al-Yahud
The David Citadel Hotel, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119
Please meet at the entrance to the David Citadel Hotel.
- Please note that order of sites are subject to change as per the guidance of local operator
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be aware that at this time of year there are a higher number of tourists. The Church of Nativity can tend to get quite crowded. Please be prepared for a long queue or the possibility of not seeing all parts of the church due to crowds
- We suggest you bring a water bottle, snacks, good walking/hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel
- Please dress modestly for religious sites (men no shorts, women no bare shoulders)
- If you have small luggage or belongings, you can bring them along and leave them in the vehicle, however, we are not responsible for any lost items. Please note you may change vehicles throughout the day, so please be mindful to take the bags with you
- Please be sure to arrive at the pickup location on time. We ask that you give a 15-30 minute window for the driver to arrive. Please wait outside in front of the hotel entrance.
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 07.45am
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...
While enjoying the drive through the Judean desert getting a view for the Good Samaritan Inn, the Mo...
This tour is a great opportunity to explore the city with a an expert guide. Your first stop is one ...
This tour begins with a drive through the hills of the Judean Desert descending south from Jerusalem...
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city, you will then stop at Mount Zion to visit...
Enjoy the city where Jesus was born and see the main attractions of Bethlehem. You will leave Jerusa...