Enjoy the drive to Mount Olives and view the cityscape. Then stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's tomb, the Room of the Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey. You will enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters, reaching the north-south oriented street named Cardo that has recently been excavated and restored. Head to the Jewish Wailing Wall, also known as the Western Wall or the Kotel, and visit the Christian quarter. Explore along Via Dolorosa where you can visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Moving on towards Bethlehem, Jesus native town, you will go by Manger Square, which name is related to the place where Jesus was born and visit the Church of Nativity. After Shepherd's field, you will head back to the point of departure.
Bethlehem and Jerusalem day tour
- Take your chance to visit two breathtaking places of the Holy land
- Explore Jerusalem's highlights, moving towards the poignant Wailing Wall
- Visit Jesus native town Bethlehem
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and beverages
- Infants 0-2 free
- Children 3-12
Grand Court Hotel, St George St 15, Jerusalem
Prima Tel Aviv Hotel, HaYarkon St 105, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6343272, Israel
For Jerusalem please meet in front of the Grand Court Hotel.
For Tel Aviv please meet in front of the Prima Tel Aviv Hotel.
- You can choose to start the tour either in Jerusalem or in Tel Aviv
- Please note that the small group option is for a group of maximum 19 people
- The tours may be held in different languages at the time
- The tours are subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- The Palestinian guide meets the tour group only after border crossing
- Border crossing may include a short unaccompanied walking portion
- A change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian authority territory
- Passports are mandatory, please carry them with you
- If you start from Jerusalem, please be at the meeting point at 9.00am
- If you start from Tel Aviv, please be at the meeting point at 7.20am
- English tour: available daily
- German tour: available on Wednesday and Thursday
- Spanish tour: available on Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday
- French tour: available on Monday, Thursday, Saturday
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...
While enjoying the drive through the Judean desert getting a view for the Good Samaritan Inn, the Mo...
This tour is a great opportunity to explore the city with a an expert guide. Your first stop is one ...