Whether it’s a city tour, a harbour cruise or theme park, the Ultimate Hong Kong & Macau Pass saves you time by not having to queue for tickets at every attraction. Plus, your pass comes with a handy guidebook and map so your time in either city is as fun and stress-free as possible.
Famous for its iconic skyline, world-class cuisine and amazing shopping, what many don’t realise is that over 70% of Hong Kong is mountains and sprawling country parks, home to geological and historical gems. Visit local favourites like the Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck or ride the gravity-defying Peak Tram on Victoria Peak.
Known by some as the 'Las Vegas of China', Macau is an epicentre of glitz and gambling. But while luxury entertainment here is world-class, the city has much more to offer. Macau was a Portuguese colony for over 300 years, and it’s this heritage that attracts many other visitors each year.
In Macau, Chinese temples stand on maritime-themed Portuguese tiles, Cantonese is spoken on streets with Portuguese names, and the cuisine is a delicious mix of east and west.
Whatever your tastes and interests, the Ultimate Hong Kong & Macau Pass is your ticket to explore both of these exciting cities as conveniently and cost-effectively as possible.
- Ngong Ping 360
- Ocean Park with optional transfer
- Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
- Macau Tower Convention and Entertainment Centre
- Watertours Victoria Harbour Cruise
- Noahs Ark Hong Kong
- Rickshaw Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- TKW Macau Day Tour
- Peak Tram
- Broadway Macau
- Sky100 VR experience
- Hong Kong City Tour
- Macau Open Top Bus Tour
- Crystal Bus - Afternoon Tour (Lower Deck Only)
- Cheung Chau Half-Day Guided Walking Tour
- Guided Walking Tour (Tung Chung To Tai O Scenic Tour)
- Cotai Waterjet Return Ticket from Hong Kong
- Aberdeen Audio Guided Boat Tour with Houseboat Visit
- Hong Kong Night Tour
- Safari Park Shenzen (Chinese visa required)
- The Art of Chocolate