Elbphilharmonie tour and Miniatur Wunderland tickets
- Experience a one-hour guided tour of the iconic Elbphilharmonie
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Plaza
- Discover the famous Miniatur Wunderland
Hamburg is renowned for the Elbphilharmonie concert hall and the world‘s largest model railway, the Miniatur Wunderland. With this package you can explore both attractions easily in one day. Enjoy a guided tour of the Elbphilharmonie and receive priority entrance to the Miniatur Wunderland afterwards.
Meet your tour guide at Baumwall and get a brief overview over the following hours. Take part in a one-hour guided tour of the Elbphilharmonie in a relaxed atmosphere and listen to the motivated guide who shares many exciting insider information. Learn what makes the Elbphilharmonie so special and be carried away by the charm of this expensive project. It is truly an architectural masterpiece! Upon entering its plaza viewing platform, a 360-degree view offers unique perspectives of Hamburg and the harbor. After one hour it is time to go to the Miniatur Wunderland. Except you would like to spend a bit more time at Hamburg’s newest landmark.
After a lovely stroll through the picturesque Speicherstadt, you will visit the second biggest attraction of Hamburg, the Miniatur Wunderland, where a world at a scale of 1:87 awaits. Are some places looking familiar to you? Here you can rediscover many buildings and places in miniature size that you have already seen during the guided tour. Take in small, exciting details and spectacles such as a fire brigade operation, a concert with 20.000 fans or a rocket launch. The model railway connects America, Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, Italy and many more places, turning your Hamburg trip into a fascinating trip around the world.
- One-hour guided tour of the Elbphilharmonie
- Access to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza viewing platform
- Priority entrance to the Miniatur Wunderland
- Visit of the Elbphilharmonie concert halls
- The guide will not accompany you from the Elbphilharmonie to the Miniatur Wunderland
Baumwall (Elbphilharmonie), 20459 Hamburg, Germany
Baumwall metro station (U-Bahn Station) (Exit towards Kehrwiederspitze/ Entrance Kehrwiederspitze). At the bottom of the stairs in front of the "Back Shop" (Kiosk) under the railway bridge
- Please note: You will receive the ticket for the Miniaturwunderland in a separate e-mail from the local operator after booking. Thus, please indicate a current e-mail address during the booking process
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- In the rare occasion in which the minimum number of participants (2) is not reached, the tour will not take place. If this happens, you will be offered an alternate date, a different activity (possibly with extra charge) or a full refund
- Tour in English: daily at 1pm
- Tour in German: daily at 11.00am, 1.30pm and 3.00pm
Discover Hamburg's famous Red Light District! Learn about its history and receive current informatio...
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Go on a 1-hour-harbor cruise and experience the fascinating port of Hamburg from the water. Enjoy th...