Christians monuments of Granada guided tour
- Discover the main Christians monuments of Granada
- Admire the Cathedral, one of the masterpieces of Spanish Renaissance
- Appreciate the Monastery of La Cartuja, an amazing example of Baroque architecture
Discover the main Christians monuments of Granada on this guided tour, starting with the Monastery of La Cartuja.
The Monastery of La Cartuja, which once housed Carthusian monks, it´s an amazing example of Baroque architecture, with its Doric arches, ornate decoration, and intricate sculpture and carvings. Built on the grounds of a beautiful Arab farm, few places in Granada manage to surprise the visitor this much.
You will continue this amazing tour visiting the Cathedral of the Incarnation, an impressive church where Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Neoclassical art are mixed.
Finally, you will enter to the Royal Chapel. This temple stands as a symbol of the restoration of the Granada church, showing the great wealth of its artistic heritage.
At the end of the tour, you will enjoy a refreshment accompanied by one of the most famous tapas of this city.
- Entrance fees: Cathedral, Royal Chapel and Monastery of La Cartuja
- Official guide
- Refreshment with tapa
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-2 years): free
Plaza de Mariana Pineda, 18009 Granada, Spain
The guide will be waiting at Plaza de Mariana Pineda, next to the taxis stop
- Please confirm the language directly with your local operator after booking. You'll find the contact details on the voucher
- Comfortable shoes are advised
- From Thursday to Tuesday at 9.30am
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacr...
Enjoy a tour of one of the most magical places in the world. The Alhambra is one of the most famous ...
The Alhambra is one of the most important monuments in Spain and it is rich in history and art maste...
Discover city center of Granada and the neighborhood of the Albaicin with a one hour panoramic segwa...